Friday 27 February 2015

Maybelline NEW Dream Flawless Nude Review (First post!)

The new Maybelline dream flawless nude foundation
This purchase was very out of the blue for me as I normally do not like maybelline foundations , they just don't work for my skin and I usually get the mask effect from them especially dream matte mousse.
However, this foundation has a like from me with its light weight feel and super pigmented coverage,  I only needed one layer! I was very impressed by this product after seeing the pigments of the foundation itself.
Before Application



My Skin is normal to combination. Which sometimes if I don't touch up my foundation through out the day it looks oily and tends to start going blotchy with most drug store foundations. However, my favourite drugstore Foundation is the L'oreal True match and I have to say this has a close place to that foundation itself.

with no other products added on top of the foundation.
Few Hours after application with no touch ups
The Maybelline dream flawless nude foundation is so nice on the skin. Although, applying the product is quite difficult as you don't have much time until it sets on the face. It is the type of product you need to work fast with, I applied half of my face/foundation with the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and the other half with the Real Techniques Buffing Brush, to see how it applies with different brushes/tools.

In my opinion i would suggest applying the product with hands then blending with a damp Beauty Blender / Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.

If you are interested in the new Maybelline Foundation you can get more information at  :

www.maybelline.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment