Tuesday 28 April 2015

TMI TAG blog edition!!

As any other post i have done has not been much about myself so i decided to let you know more information about me, i decided to do 25 questions now and the next 25 in another post.

Q1; WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
I am wearing my super comfy high waisted black jeans and a white cami top Super Casual today.

Q2; EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
Yes! i still am, have been four years now.

Q3; EVER HAD A TERRIBLE BREAKUP?
Yes but theres always shopping or sweeties to make you feel better.

Q4; HOW TALL ARE YOU?
 Not at all Tall I'm 5'2. I'm the smallest out of all my friends.

Q5; HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH?
Around 8 and 1/2 stone. round about 121 pounds.

Q6; ANY TATTOOS?
Yes i have a feather on my left fore arm in memory of my Grandfather.

Q7; ANY PIERCINGS?
I have had piercings belly button and nose piercings however grew out of them now i just have my ears pierced.

Q8;OTP? 
Definitely Carrie Bradshaw and Big.

Q9; FAVOURITE SHOW?
I have so many but if i had to choose it would have to be Total Divas.

Q10; FAVOURITE BANDS?
Im not to sure on this one

Q11; SOMETHING YOU MISS?
Secondary School all my friends and year group we was one big family.

Q12; FAVOURITE SONG?
Rhianna - B*tch better have my money.

Q13; HOW OLD ARE YOU?
18 Years.

Q14; ZODIAC SIGN?
Virgo

Q15; QUALITY YOU LOOK FOR IN A PARTNER?
Sense of Humour.

Q16; FAVOURITE QUOTE?
Positive Mind, Positive Vibes,  Positive Life.

Q17; FAVOURITE ACTOR?
Jennifer Lawrence

Q18; FAVOURITE COLOUR?
Rose Pink

Q19; LOUD OR SOFT MUSIC?
Loud.

Q20;WHERE DO YOU GO WHEN YOUR SAD?
On a walk alone.

Q21;HOW LONG DO YOU TAKE IN THE SHOWER?
About 45 mintues.

Q22;HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU IN THE MORNING TO GET READY?
Depending on how long I've got to get ready 10 mins if i get up late 1 hour if i do my makeup and hair properly.

Q23;EVER BEEN IN A PHYSICAL FIGHT?
Yes when i was 12.

Q24;TURN ON?
Nice Cologne.

Q25;TURN OFF?
Yellow teeth

TILL NEXT time ...
         D x




No comments:

Post a Comment